Warrior, you stand tall, ready for the approaching enemy. You do not fear an attack to the neck as you wear the Defiant Steel Gorget. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this gorget closes and secures onto the neck with a strap on one side. This allows you to slightly adjust the fit. On the other side, there is a rivet hinge.
On each shoulder, there is a leather strap for attaching it to other pieces of armour, not included. The medieval gorget has a short collar around the front and the back of the neck. At the base of the collar, there is a thin plate with concave curves. Rivets attach it to the gorget.
In the center front, there are three vertical ridges running down to the pointed edge. The back of the neck has the same decorative plate. The back has a curved bottom edge. The Defiant Steel Gorget looks great at any medieval faire, roleplaying battle, or cosplay convention.
Please note that this item is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a strap
- Protects the neck and upper chest
- Straps for attaching to other pieces of armour, sold separately
- Ridged and riveted detailing
- Great for LARP battles, faires, and more
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.