Call for your squire, and prepare for battle. Bandits threaten the villagers. Duty calls you to rid the realm of this filth. Put on your suit of armour, including the Epic Dark Imperial Bevor as protection for your neck and chin. Fashioned from overlapping plates of 19 gauge mild steel, the bevor features a rust-resistant dark metal finish. An upper bevor with interior security bar fits to the chin. Rivets secure it to the two plates that form the lower bevor. Rolled edges increase deflection and safety. An adjustable leather strap in the back customizes the fit. During the Middle Ages, the bevor was often worn with a sallet. Try pairing the Epic Dark Imperial Bevor with the Gothic Sallet Helmet for an authentic look.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidization resistant coating
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with an adjustable buckle strap
- Protects the face and neck in LARP combat
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Made from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather