Both knights and Roman soldiers are vulnerable at their necks. Learn to protect yourself and wear the Classic Knight Gorget in battle or at practice. Made of 16 gauge, mild steel, this gorget features a two piece construction with a smooth polished finish. The two pieces fasten together, allowing for adjustment, with a set of leather straps and buckles on each side. Additional straps on each side allow some pauldrons, not included, to attach to the gorget. It is ideal for LARP events, historical reenactments, or Renaissance faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Two piece construction
- Smooth polished finish
- Secures and adjusts with straps and buckles
- Can be attached to some pauldrons, not included
- Great for LARPing or reenacting
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
sharin01 (verified owner) –
Great piece of armor, I might need to enlist a good squire