As everyone knows, the neck is an important part of the body to protect when you are going into battle! The Steel Imperial Bevor offers a great choice when you are deciding what armour to wear to guard your neck. This neck plate armour is made from 19 gauge mild steel and has top-grain leather fittings, ensuring that this is a quality piece for your next Ren fair or LARP event. The polished steel finish gives this neck armour a fantastic sheen that you are sure to love with the rest of your steel armour. Try pairing this piece with a sallet helmet or burgonet helmet for an authentic look.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Great alternative to a gorget
- Features a polished steel finish
- Reinforced with rolled edges and rivets
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Crafted from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
nils.olson (verified owner) –
lightweight and flexible bevor, you will need to get it close to your chin to tuck the upper lip under a sallet helmet