Looking for a unique piece of armour to add to your renegade or knight costume? Check out the Matte Polish Renegade Choker. This choker comes in three sizes. It consists of a 19-gauge steel plate connected to a band of top-grain vegetable-tanned leather. The plate has a polished finish. It has a straight top edge. Meanwhile, its bottom edge has concave curves at the sides and a gently convex-shaped curve in the middle. Both the top and bottom have rolled edges for safety. Rivets attach the steel plate to wide pieces of leather. The wide pieces of leather narrow to a smaller strap. The adjustable strap secures the choker at the back of the neck with a buckle. The Renegade Choker makes a great addition to a variety of costumes for a LARP or cosplay event.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with a strap in the back
- Features a plate in the front
- Great for renegade and knight characters
- Ideal for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel and vegetable-tanned leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Small/Medium: Neck Width – 5.5 Inches, Front Height – 2.4 Inches, Side Height – 1.8 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Neck Width – 7.5 Inches, Front Height – 2.8 Inches, Side Height – 2.2 Inches
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Neck Width – 9.1 Inches, Front Height – 3.1 Inches, Side Height – 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.