With a historic design hailing from the 15th century, the Steel Articulated Gorget is a great choice when it comes to keeping your neck and chest safe during combat. The bevor of this piece is articulated while the neck is rigid, providing sturdy protection. Made of 16 gauge steel, this armour piece is handcrafted, so the exact thickness of the steel may vary slightly. Unadorned and versatile in style, this piece is sure to be a fantastic addition to any reenactment armour set.
- Features 15th century design
- Bevor is articulated while neck and chest are rigid
- Great for additional protection during reenactment and LARP events
- Versatile style suitable for various historic looks
- Steel thickness may vary due to handmade construction
- Made of 16 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.