The Steel Adam Gorget offers excellent protection to your neck with its sturdy construction. The Adam-style armour features stiff corrugated detailing along the outer rims, adding classic style and stability to the design. The steel gorget possesses a bright metal finish that will go with many other pieces of our LARP armour. In particular, the neck armour is designed to combine easily with the Large Steel Adam Spaulders (MY100069) or Small Steel Adam Spaulders (MY100071). Consider pairing this metal gorget with a padded mantle or other arming wear for increased comfort. The Adam armour line is made to suit LARPers with smaller builds and adolescent warriors.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Steel Adam Armour Set (ARMOUR-S2), which includes the Steel Adam Gorget along with the other pieces to this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features corrugated detailing
- Ideal for warriors with smaller builds
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.