Commander, you look out over your troops. The Epic Dark Renegade Choker graces your neck while you give a grin of approval. This choker comes in three sizes. It consists of a 19-gauge steel plate connected to a band of top-grain vegetable-tanned leather. The plate has a blackened finish. It has a straight top edge. Meanwhile, its bottom edge has concave curves at the sides and a gently convex-shaped curve in the middle. Both the top and bottom have rolled edges for safety. Rivets attach the steel plate to wide pieces of leather. The wide pieces of leather narrow to a smaller strap. The adjustable strap secures the choker at the back of the neck with a buckle. The Renegade Choker makes a great addition to a variety of costumes for a LARP or cosplay event.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with a strap in the back
- Features a plate in the front
- Has a blackened finish
- Great for renegade and rebellious characters
- Ideal for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel and vegetable-tanned leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.