For the young knight who wishes to complete an epic journey, one certain to provide countless opportunities for battle as well as bumps and bruises, the Childs Warrior Gorget offers protection to the lower neck, throat, and thorax. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, the gorget fits around the upper chest. It easily secures to a cuirass and other attachments via two adjustable buckle straps and two pairs of D-rings. The gorget follows a traditional design and possesses a polished steel finish. Rolled edges and rivets increase its deflection capability. Combining the Childs Warrior Gorget with the Ready for Battle Padded Mantle is recommended for maximum comfort and protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.