Made of 18-gauge steel and decked with rolled edges and rivets, the Warrior Gorget is a great addition to your defense. Its traditional, simple design goes with a variety of looks and is fully compatible with other Epic Armoury pieces. This neck armour features an elongated frontal plate and a shorter back plate. Adjustable leather straps at the shoulders hold them together and allow you to customize the fit. Two sets of D-rings make it easy to add pauldrons and other attachments. Wear it over a gambeson for maximum protection to your throat, neck, and thorax. Whether you become a warrior from the realm of high fantasy, or a knight from the Crusades, the Warrior Gorget is a fine piece to add to your suit of armour.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Offers protection to the neck and throat
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Features D-rings for pauldron attachment
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.