As a knight ready to head out on your grand adventure, you wear your armour, including the Medieval Steel Gorget with Bevor. Made from 16-gauge steel, this medieval gorget comes with an attached bevor. Rivets attach the articulated bevor to the gorget. The gorget secures with a leather strap and buckle at the back. Also, the gorget has a plate that covers the upper chest near the neck. It has gentle concave curves along its bottom edge. There are also concave curves on the bottom edge of the bevor. The bevor has a rolled top edge. This gorget is great for historical reenactments, Renaissance faires, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has an articulated bevor
- Secures with a strap and buckle
- Concave curves on the edges
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, faire, and LARP events
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.