Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
No matter if you are an orc or barbarian, you are sure to terrify your opponents when they see you wearing the Destroyer Full Armor Set. To begin with, this outfit is a package deal that includes many pieces of the Destroyer leather armour. To begin with, this outfit is a package deal that includes many pieces of the Legion leather armour. This armour includes a helmet, cuirass, belt, and other pieces. For example, it has a full arm of armour for the right arm and a bracer for the left arm. These armour pieces secure onto the body with straps.
Some pieces come in a range of sizes. All of the pieces have a rugged appearance. For example, the steel plates on the armour have a battle worn finish and asymmetrical edges. Together, these pieces allow you to easily create a cohesive look. Regardless of whether you are a beginner or more experienced, this bundle is sure to make any warrior look ready for battle. Wear this frightening armour ensemble to your next LARP battle or roleplaying event. It is sure to catch the eye of anyone there.
Please note that the tunic shown above does not come included.
- Includes many Destroyer armour pieces
- Easy way to create a cohesive look
- Has a rugged, battle worn appearance
- Secures with straps
- Great for barbarians and orcs
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
Here is what you get from the Destroyer Armour pieces:
- Helmet #RT-296
- Pauldron With Spikes #RT-297
- Patched Pauldron #RT-298
- Patched Pauldron Extension #RT-300
- Right Arm Armor #RT-301-R
- Torso Armor #RT-302
- Bracer – Left #RT-303
- Large Belt #RT-305
- Tassets #RT-306
- Greaves #RT-307
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
Sizing And Measurements:
- Destroyer Helmet:
Measurements coming soon.
- Destroyer Pauldron With Spikes:
- Length: 7.5 Inches
- Width: 19 Inches
Measurements are approximate.