When you are a barbarian, orc, or rugged warrior, you should have armour that reflects this. Make sure to look at the Destroyer Torso Armor. Made from 9-10 ounce vegetable leather, this cuirass comes in four sizes. It secures onto the body with straps at the sides. The torso features a brown leather main section and a black lower section as well as black shoulder straps. The straps have eyelets for attaching other pieces of armour, not included.
Next, the main brown leather section features two sections of 20 gauge steel plates. These plates have irregular edges, fake tears, and a battle worn patina, to help create a rugged look. Leather lacing also adorns the steel plates. The lower black section of the cuirass features multiple overlapping pieces with small strips running across them. Rivets secure the strips in place as well as the different sections and plates together. On the back, the brown and black sections continue. The brown section has the steel plates just like the front. To add to the rugged look, there are faux cuts and nicks along the front and back of the cuirass. The Destroyer Torso Armor makes a great addition to a LARP outfit or a cosplay ensemble.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in four sizes
- Has a two section design
- Features a rugged appearance
- Secures with straps
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce vegetable leather
- Metal plates are 20 gauge steel
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.