Barbarians, orcs, and other rugged characters should wear armour and other items that fit their aesthetic like the Destroyer Large Belt. Made from 9-10 ounce vegetable leather, this large belt comes in four sizes. It secures onto the waist with two buckles and straps. The wide belt has an attached skirt panel in the front and one in the back. The brown waist band has three 20 gauge steel plates in the front. They have angular edges. The center panel is the largest of the three and features a unique, spiky cutout in the center.
Below the center panel, there are two rings, one on each side. There are two more rings towards the back. These rings are great for attaching other pieces of armour like the Destroyer Tassets (RT-306), sold separately. Next, the black skirt panels continue the rough, battle worn look. The one in the front has lacing while the back one has hole and a cutout bottom edge. Both front and back feature small strips of leather on them. The Destroyer Large Belt makes a great addition to a variety of fantasy outfits for a LARP event or cosplay convention.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Destroyer Large Belt? Check out the Destroyer Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L28).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in four sizes
- Has a belt and skirt panels
- Features a rugged appearance
- Adjusts the fit with straps
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce vegetable leather
- Skirt panels are 2-3 ounce leather
- Metal plates are 20 gauge steel
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.