Fierce barbarian, make sure that you have protected your arm from enemy attack. You should wear armour pieces like the Destroyer Arm Armor. Made from 9-10 ounce vegetable leather, this armour comes in one size. It protects a single arm. You have the option of choosing the left or right arm. It covers the arm from just under the shoulder to the top of the hand. Also, the armour secures to the arm with straps. In addition to the straps, the arm can attach to other pieces of armour, not included. It attaches with eyelets and ties at the top of the arm. There are multiple sets of eyelets which help with adjusting the length.
Multiple sections form the arm. Each section has brown leather plates. These leather plates have irregular edges to create a rugged look. Additional 20 gauge steel plates sit on top of the brown leather plates. The steel plates also have a battle worn patina which also adds to the look. Antique brass-plated rivets secure the plates to an internal black leather base. The section protecting the hand is separate from the main arm. It connects to the rest with eyelets and ties rather than rivets. This also helps with adjusting the length. The Destroyer Arm Armor makes a great addition to a variety of fantasy characters outfits.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Destroyer Arm Armor? Check out the Destroyer Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L28).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Covers a single arm for the full length
- Can choose between left or right
- Features a rugged, battle worn appearance
- Secures with straps
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce vegetable leather
- Metal plates are 20 gauge steel
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
- Length: 29-31 Inches
Measurements are approximate.