When you are a fierce orc or barbarian, you make sure to protect your shoulders from enemy attack with the Destroyer Pauldron With Spikes. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this brown pauldron protects one shoulder and comes in one size. It secures with laces to other pieces of armour like the Destroyer Torso Armor (RT-302), sold separately. This pauldron has a short sword breaker-style edge at the top. Then, the pauldron has a 20 gauge steel plate over the top. This plate features a battle worn patina and irregular edges. Rivets secure the steel plate to the leather base. Along the front, there are six silver-colored spikes pointing out from the plate. The spikes are Calimacil foam. The Destroyer Pauldron With Spikes makes a wonderful addition to a fantasy style LARP outfit or cosplay costume.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Destroyer Pauldron With Spikes? Check out the Destroyer Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L28).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a single pauldron in one size
- Secures with ties to other pieces of armour, not included
- Features a battle worn appearance with spikes
- Great for a variety of barbarian characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 20 gauge steel
- Spikes are Calimacil foam
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.