Whether you are an orc, barbarian, or other terrifying figure, you should have armour that matches your appearance like the Destroyer Helmet. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this helmet comes in one size. It pulls on over the head.
The helmet features a rugged look. Two horns stick out from the cheeks while a variety of steel and leather plates adorns the rest of the helmet. There is a long, single eye slot for both eyes. A 20 gauge steel plate forms the trim around the eye slot. Below, there are three slashes which resemble ventilation holes. Above the eye slot, there is a short crest on the top of the head. It has black faux fur sticking out. To either side of the crest, there are various steel plates with a battle worn patina and irregular edges. The helmet curves on the bottom near the ears. Below the curve is a black leather cover that wraps around the back of the head. It has lacing which adds a decorative touch. The Destroyer Helmet looks great on a variety of fantasy characters. Add it to your LARP costume or cosplay outfit.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in a single size
- Pulls on over the head
- Features distinctive crest and horn design
- Great for fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Plates are 5-6 ounce leather and 20 gauge steel
- Back section is 2-3 ounce leather
- Horns are Calimacil foam
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.