Barbarians, orcs, and other rugged characters look amazing when their armour appears as tough as they are. Check out the Destroyer Tassets. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these black tassets come as a pair. They attach with adjustable loops to other pieces of armour like the Destroyer Belt (RT-305), sold separately. There is a black base for each tasset with leather and steel plates on top. Brown leather plates cover the top portion of each tasset. The 20 gauge steel plates have a battle worn patina and adorn the brown plates. Faux cuts and irregular edges on the plates add to the rugged appearance. The tassets have different appearances. For example, one has small strips of leather decorating the bottom front, while the other has crossed lacing. The Destroyer Tassets make a wonderful addition to a fantasy LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Each one has a unique design
- Features a battle worn look
- Attaches with adjustable loops to other pieces, not included
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 20 gauge steel
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.