Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
The seaport echoes with the sounds of battle. Norse raiders arrived to relieve their foreign foes of their bountiful treasures. One Viking warrior stands tall, claiming the victory while wearing the Odomar Viking Leather Cuirass. Scaled pauldrons provide a broad defense upon the shoulders. Their layers enhance a Vikings defense without forsaking flexibility and comfort. The torso armour follows the same theme with scaled segments at the waist. Antique-brass plated rivets trail the edges, while elegant Norse patterns decorate each section. Each pauldron attaches to the cuirass shoulder via eyelets and leather lacing. An adjustable buckle strap secures them to the warriors arm.
- Handmade from 9-10 oz. high quality leather
- Six adjustable buckle straps provide closure at the back
- Perfect for LARP combat and training
- Includes the cuirass with a set of pauldrons
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.