Exude the spirit of a barbarian and strike fear into your enemies with the Savage Warrior Leather Armour with Pauldrons. This armour protects your chest and shoulders with its medium weight, plated leather design with faux fur trim. The plated style provides protection without harming maneuverability. Both the leather and faux fur trim are available in a variety of colors, allowing for individuality in this design to match your other combat gear. Adjustable leather straps on the sides allow for a comfortable fit. It is crafted from 7/8 ounce leather with antique brass hardware in the form of a single piece. To extraordinarily emphasize your beast-like ferocity, pair the Savage Warrior Leather Armour with Pauldrons with the matching Savage Warrior Leather Tassets (DK5255).
- Features a plated design
- Trimmed with faux fur
- Available in a variety of colors
- Constructed in the form of a single piece
- Secured with adjustable leather straps
- Durably constructed from 7/8 ounce leather
- Detailed with antique brass hardware
- Perfect for those who LARP or do light reenactments
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
- Standard: Chest – Fits 38.5 to 46 Inches, Waist – Fits 37.5 to 45 Inches, Shoulder to Waist Length – 22 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – Fits 46 to 52 Inches, Waist – Fits 42 to 48 Inches
- Pauldrons are designed to fit all arm sizes
- Gaps form between chest and back plates when worn by those larger than indicated sizes