A squire is a companion and attendant to a knight or noble. In return for their service, they receive training in combat and other noble pursuits. This Childrens Squire Armour is perfect for any youth seeking to aspire to knighthood. Hand crafted in our shop from 8/9 ounce leather, this child’s armour is available in black, red, green, or blue with silver-tone hardware or any shade of brown with antique brass hardware. The youth armour is worn over the shoulders and secured in place with adjustable buckles and straps at the waist. Our Childrens Squire Armour is offered in three different sizes. Equipping your child with a suit of armour is a perfect way to get them involved in LARP and other medieval activities, or let them act out adventures from their favorite stories.
- Hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Made from high quality 8/9 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Durably constructed with steel or brass hardware
- Secures with adjustable straps and buckles on the sides
- Looks great with LARP, Fantasy, and Medieval styles
- Available in a variety of colors
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.