The seaport rings with the clashing of swords. Your clan claims triumph. You stand in victory with the Odomar Viking Pauldrons on your shoulders. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pair of Norse pauldrons features a rich brown color. They have three sections on each leather pauldron. These sections provide protection to most of the upper arm. The three sections have the same general design.
First, each section has a base plate with curled top and bottom edges. Their sides feature lamellar style scales which provide greater flexibility. In addition, stylized embossing adorns the main plate of each section. Riveting secures the scales in place. Next, the top section has holes near its top edge. These holes allow the LARP pauldrons to attach to other pieces of armour like the Odomar Viking Torso Armor (RT-277), sold separately. The bottom section of each of the Viking pauldrons has a strap. This strap secures the pauldrons to the arm of the wearer. The Odomar Viking Pauldrons make great additions to a Viking warrior costume or ensemble.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Odomar Viking Leather Armour Package (RT-243-Bundle), which includes the Odomar Viking Pauldrons alongside the other pieces to this armour set. If you’re just looking for the cuirass and matching pauldrons, check out the Odomar Viking Leather Cuirass (RT-246-Bundle).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Covers the shoulder and part of the upper arm
- Sold as a pair
- Lamellar scale detail for greater flexibility
- Secures with straps to the arm
- Wonderful for Norse style costumes
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.