When you head out on a raid, you need a place to keep your plundered coins safe such as a bag like the Leather Barbarian Pouch. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this pouch comes in two colors. On the front, the bag has a round front flap that secures with a buckle and an adjustable strap. The flap has cow hide that corresponds with the color of bag. For example, the black bag will have a darker color of hide than the brown. In addition, there are six laced X-shapes that adorn the flap. Rivets adorn the leather trim around the flap. On the back, the bag has two loops for sliding it onto a belt, not included. Take this bag to your next reenactment, faire, or roleplaying event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Secures shut with a buckle and strap
- Has two loops for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Features a textured front flap
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Flap has cow hide
- For leather sections: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.