When visiting a medieval or fantasy market, currency should always be right at hand when purchasing goods. Keep coins in the Belwar Leather Pouch. This premium leather pouch comes in two colors. It secures shut with a strap and iron buckle. A rivet secures the buckle onto the bag. Stitching attaches the strap to the small front flap. On the inside of the bag, there is a drawstring for extra security. In addition, a loop on the back allows the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. Its versatile design works great for many different medieval and fantasy characters. This leather pouch is fantastic for reenactments, LARP events, and Renaissance faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures shut with a strap and buckle
- Drawstring for extra security
- Comes in two colors
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from premium leather and iron
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 5.5 Inches
- Width: 3.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.