The Alrich Scroll Bag is a helpful accessory for those entrusted with the task of delivering important documents. Whether duty leads you to a battlefield or a scholarly setting, this case keeps urgent messages and sacred text close. The cylindrical bag is handmade from upper leather, which is soft and smooth in texture, yet extremely durable. It is dyed throughout so that it will keep its color even if the outer surface is scratched. Thick leather stitching reinforces the top and bottom of the scroll. An adjustable buckle strap secures the closure. The attached loop easily slides over a belt.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Transports important LARP documents
- Closed with an adjustable strap
- Slides onto a belt with its wide loop
- Medieval gear for scholars, priests, and pages
- Made from upper leather
- Length (Minus Belt Loop): 9.75 Inches
- Diameter: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.