With its classic design, the Steel Galahad Shield Tasset matches a variety of armour pieces, allowing you to create a unique LARP character while strengthening your defense. Paint your own herald across its center for further customization. The triangular shield tasset is crafted from 18 gauge steel, perfect for LARP combat and light training. Its rolled edges provide extra protection by deflecting blows. The two adjustable buckles that line the top easily attach to armour, especially to our matching Galahad Steel Cuirass (MY100612).
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Attaches to armour via two buckles
- Classic triangular design with rolled edges
- Matches with a variety of LARP armour
- Great base for crafting personal heraldry
- Made of 18 gauge steel
- Fittings are leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.