Add extra protection to any historic outfit with the Steel Markward Shield Tasset. The sloped sides at the top of this 18 gauge steel armour piece add subtle elegance to its versatile design, easily paired with most LARP and medieval looks. Easily attach it to belts with the two sturdy leather loops fixed to the back of this functional plate armour. For the extra crafty, it can also serve as a great base for self-customization, such as decorating with personal heraldry.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Attaches to belt via two leather loops
- Versatile design with elegantly curved edges
- Matches with a variety of LARP and historical outfits
- Great base for crafting personal heraldry
- Made of 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.