From youth, children must be taught to fight, and the Sanguis II LARP Dirk is their weapon of choice. Putting a greatsword in tiny hands would not be useful for training, making this a weapon adapted to the size of the wielder. This way, children grow with their swords, becoming the fiercest known warriors in the world. The Sanguis II Dirk is a shorter version of the sword of the same name. Its guard is steel-colored, and the handle is black. The blade is silver-colored, making this a unique and incredibly realistic weapon.
The Sanguis II LARP Dirk is tested and balanced for combat and made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a fiberglass core that provides a high level of strength. The quality level of construction this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and weather. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 24 Inches
- Blade Length: 16.1 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Grip Length: 7.9 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 7.1 Inches