Our LARP Spider Dagger is from our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for Battle line is a less expensive line that is still durable and made of quality foam, but is not as detailed as our other lines making them very affordable and great for beginners or those on a small budget. This dagger features a classic fantasy design. It features a web design on the blade and pommel. With the simple design, it can be used for just about any character or theme.
The hilt and pommel comes in gold, silver, or bronze. Handle colors may vary as well. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The dagger is approximately 18 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with aldehyde-tanned leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Blade Length: 11 Inches
- Handle Length: 5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.
Armando F. –
Overall great, really durable and can take some pretty hard hits (I tested it by smacking it against the wall and other solid surfaces). I look forward to LARPing with this bad boy. Sidenote: if you want to throw it (I know it’s not a throwing weapon) at your enemy, you can but it’s handle heavy, so just adjust for that, otherwise it works sorta well as a last ditch thrower.