As the sand blows across the dunes, you prepare for the arriving caravan. You wield the Khopesh LARP Knife to protect the traders as they set up. Made from soft EVA foam, this LARP dagger has a fiberglass core with a Kevlar tip. Latex coats the foam. This construction is highly durable. The foam dagger has the typical curved shape of a steel khopesh. It also has a small fuller. Next, the handle has a brass colored endcap. The red grip continues the curved design. Finally, the handle ends in another brass colored endcap. Carry the Khopesh LARP Knife into battle at your next LARP event and ensure that you are protected.
- Durable construction
- Realistic appearance
- Curved blade
- Great for desert based characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from soft EVA foam
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 20.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 14.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 2.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.