The heralds reveal that the kingdom is at war. You don the Recruit Leather Breastplate before heading to your commander for orders. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this breastplate comes in two colors and four sizes. It secures onto the body with two horizontal straps at the bottom of the back and two shoulder straps that crisscross each other at the upper back. Each strap has a series of grommets that allow the buckles on the straps to adjust the fit further. In front, the breastplate consists of two plates. The larger plate protects most of the torso. It overlaps the other plate. The second plate helps to protect the lower section of the torso. Rivets adorn the edges of both plates. Wear the Recruit Leather Breastplate to your next reenactment, faire, or roleplaying event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Sold in a range of sizes
- Secures with four straps
- Has a versatile design
- Great for roleplaying and reenactment
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.