For young warriors who prefer sturdy protection lighter than plate armour, the Lucas Brigandine is the perfect thing to wear. This leather torso armour is made of canvas and polyester with riveted leather plates covering the piece. Fastened at the sides with buckled straps, this brigandine is highly adjustable and well suited for growing youth. Available in various colors, the Lucas Brigandine is easy to mix and match with other historic inspired garb. Combine it with other leather pieces for a fierce look suitable for LARP events, medieval reenactments, and more.
This item is handmade from natural products, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Lightweight torso armour great for young LARPers
- Riveted plates increases the defense
- Adjusted by two buckled straps on each side
- Available in various colors
- Made of cotton canvas and polyester
- Plates crafted from upper leather
- Length (From Neckline): 23.6 Inches
- Width: 17.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.