The Robert Bracers offer a unique take on leather armour. Thick strips of suede are woven together in a square pattern to make up the body of these bracers, secured in place with metal rivets. The suede construction lends them a comfortable feel, while the multitude of rivets gives the LARP bracers a particularly fierce appearance. They are attached at the back of the forearm with three adjustable leather buckled straps. Wear them easily with many leather armour looks, or pair them with the matching Robert Greaves (MY100337).
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Robert Armour Set (ARMOUR-L10) for the matching armour.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Woven construction reinforced with metal rivets
- Three adjustable buckled straps attach bracers to the forearm
- Available in various colors
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of thick cowhide suede straps
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.