The Robert Brigandine is a great option for those who prefer to wear lighter armour for historical reenactment. This armour vest is made up of thick suede straps woven together, and metal rivets secure these straps at every crossing. This results in a fearsome and highly detailed look. The sides of the vest, featuring four buckled straps, can be adjusted for the perfect fit. The front closures are also leather buckled straps, creating a cohesive look. Wear this versatile LARP armour over a gambeson and pair it with various other armour pieces to create a unique look, or match it with the Robert Greaves (MY100337) and Robert Bracers (MY100336) to complete the set.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Robert Armour Set (ARMOUR-L10), which includes the Robert Brigandine alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Woven construction reinforced with metal rivets
- Fastened in the front with four adjustable buckled straps
- Adjustable sides via four additional buckled straps
- Great for combining with other armour pieces as well as chainmail
- Suitable for various LARP and historical reenactment looks
- Made of thick cowhide suede straps
- Armour Thickness: 14-15 Ounce
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.