The Robert Greaves feature a unique construction. Thick suede strips have been woven together to make up the body of each greave, secured in place with a multitude of metal rivets. The suede construction lends a comfortable feel to these greaves, while metal rivets keep the armour looking fierce and ready for battle. Great additions to any LARP ensemble, wear these greaves with the matching Robert Bracers (MY100336), or mix and match them with other leather armour pieces, as they are sure to match a multitude of historically inspired outfits.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Robert Armour Set (ARMOUR-L10) for the matching armour.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Woven construction reinforced with metal rivets
- Secured to lower leg with three buckled straps
- Great addition to LARP outfits or historical reenactment
- Available in multiple colors
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of thick cowhide suede straps
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.