Even though you have joined this ragtag group, you still make sure that you wear high-quality armour like the Militiaman Cuirass into any battle. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this streamlined body armour comes in four sizes and two color options. This leather cuirass secures to the body with two straps. The cuirass has an overlapping design which provides greater protection.
First, there are shoulder straps helping to form a round neckline. They have three rows of holes for lacing pauldrons like the Militiaman Pauldrons (RT-274), sold separately. Below the shoulder straps is the plate that covers the upper chest. It has an angled bottom edge that forms a point in the center. This plate overlaps the bottom plate. The bottom plate has a straight bottom edge. It starts around the under-arm area and ends near the waist. Riveting secures all sections together. On the back, the shoulder strap, pointed middle plate, and straight edged bottom piece design continues. The bottom section also holds the straps that secure the leather body armour onto the torso. The Militiaman Cuirass makes a great addition to a LARP ensemble or cosplay costume. It works well with a variety of different characters.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Militiaman Cuirass? Check out the Militiaman Armor (RT-210-Bundle).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Available in four sizes
- Comes in two colors
- Overlapping design for greater protection
- Secures with straps
- Streamlined look works with many characters
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.