You stand guard in front of the main gate, wary of what lurks nearby. The Militiaman Pauldrons help to protect you from any attack an enemy may bring. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pair of medieval style spaulders comes in two color options. These leather pauldrons feature a folded capped design for a distinctive yet streamlined look. As a single piece of leather, each spaulder folds over to form an end cap to protect the shoulder. Rivets secure the folded section in place. At the top of the pauldrons are holes for lacing. These holes allow the pauldrons to attach to other pieces of armour like the Militiaman Cuirass (RT-274), sold separately. Wear the Militiaman Pauldrons into your next LARP battle or at a cosplay convention. They match a variety of LARP costumes and ensembles. They work well with many different characters.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Militiaman Pauldrons? Check out the Militiaman Armor (RT-210-Bundle).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Streamlined appearance
- Folded design
- Sold as a pair
- Attaches with laces to other armour pieces, sold separately
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.