The term lionheart is used to describe someone who possesses exceptional courage. Your child will love to suit up in this Childrens Lionheart Armour while they learn to properly wield a sword and shield like the knights of old. Hand crafted in our shop from 8/9 ounce leather, this childs armour is available in black, red, green, or blue with silver-tone hardware or any shade of brown with antique brass hardware. The leather harness is accented with a fan shaped cast metal ornament displaying a lion head surrounded by curling vines. The youth armour is worn over the shoulders and secured in place with adjustable buckles and straps at the waist. Our Childrens Lionheart Armour is offered in three different sizes. Equipping your child with a suit of armour is a perfect way to get them involved in LARP and other medieval activities, or let them act out adventures from their favorite stories.
- Hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Made from high quality 8/9 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Durably constructed with steel or brass hardware
- Secures with adjustable straps and buckles on the sides
- Displays an ornament with a lionhead and vines
- Looks great with LARP, Fantasy, and Medieval styles
- Available in a variety of colors
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.