When you want an oriental sword with a utilitarian design that you can use to practice your skills, then the Black Wood Katana makes a good option. This functional Japanese sword has a practical design without unnecessary frills. The battle ready katana has a 1045 carbon steel blade with a satin finish and a fuller. The handle is overlaid with black wood that matches the black wooden scabbard. This handmade katana trades in ornamentation in favor of a design that can be put through its paces during practice or other use. The economical design is reflected in the price, as well, making this a great option for new and experienced swordsmen on a budget.
- A functional katana – battle ready
- Made from 1045 carbon steel
- Features satin finished blade with fuller
- Handle is black wood
- Comes with matching scabbard
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.