Blackest of the black and deadlier than death, the Shi Katana epitomizes the true function of the katana when carried to its ultimate end. The flash of the black skull shaped guard warns any would-be assassin of your lethal skill. The reverse side of the guard displays a fierce warrior poised to attack. The kanji-embossed pommel and triple silver skull sword mountings continue the ominous style of this functional Japanese sword. The handle features a black-on-black wrap over the ray skin. Forged from T10 steel, the blade is accented with a silver blade collar and spacers. The hand-carved matte black scabbard is adorned with a buffalo horn nob and black and gold cord. Powerful, foreboding and deadly sharp, the Shi Katana possesses a thirsty blade and its owner must be one who can harness the power wisely.
- Forged from T10 steel
- Displays black wrap and ray skin handle
- Decorated with skull motif guard and mountings
- Includes a hand carved textured matte black scabbard
- Scabbard adorned with buffalo horn knob
- Scabbard embellished with black and gold cord
- Traditional construction with exceptional attention to detail
- Great for swordsmen and collectors
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Handle Length: 11.5 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Sori: 0.75 Inch
Specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.