If you are looking to be a modern ninja or silent warrior, then consider wielding the APOC Survival Katana against your enemies. Made from 9260 spring steel, this functional katana features a curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. It has a black oxide finish. At the base, it has a small, hooked extension on the edge side that functions as a crossguard.
The full tang sword continues with the straight G10 handle. Rivets secure the smooth, removable handle in place. This sword comes with a black fiberglass scabbard. This MOLLE-compatible scabbard allows for both stealth unsheathing and locking the sword in place. Take this sword with you when you head out on tactical and survival missions.
- Fully functional
- Designed by Angus Trim
- Triple riveted G10 handle
- Molle compatible scabbard platform
- Excellent blade for your bugout kit
- Removable handle for customized use
- Black oxide coated 9260 spring steel blade
- G10 fiberglass scabbard
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.