Walk the ancient forest feel the eras pass you by. The Wildwalker Greaves have an antique patina that transforms them into the armour of an ancient warrior forgotten by time. Their wild, rugged look makes them perfect for rangers, fantasy knights, barbarians, orcs, and more.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Dyed in warm shades of brown, the leather greaves almost look like rusted plates of metal. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather construction all combine to bring wicked style to the fantasy armour. Antique brass-plated rivets throughout add extra detail to the fantasy armour greaves.
There are two panels brown leather on the front of each greave. One covers from the top point to the front of the ankle. The other sits on top of that and covers the top half of each greave. This jagged leather plate features a ring riveted in place at its bottom edge. Beneath that are crossed leather strips in an X.
The bottom of each greave is cut out to better fit the ankle and the top of the foot. This allows for better mobility. A 14 gauge plate of aluminum on the inside reinforces the structure and helps keep this part of the armour durable.
Three buckled straps cross over the calf when worn. Each is brown leather with a brass buckle. They are easy to adjust for your best fit.
As these handcrafted leather greaves look as though nature has reclaimed them, they bring a wild, battle-tested look to armour sets. Wear them to channel that energy at your next LARP event or Renaissance faire. The Wildwalker Greaves especially suit rangers, barbarians, fantasy knights, orcs, and all manner of other rugged warriors.
Pair them with padded greaves for extra comfort. Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a pair
- Antique patina and weathering create a rugged look
- Reinforced ankle for a sturdy, comfortable wear
- Buckled straps provide adjustable fit
- Great for barbarians, rangers, fantasy knights, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Ankles reinforced with 14 gauge aluminum
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.