With agility and strength, you efficiently counter an upper attack. The frustrated opponent aims for your shin, but to no avail. The Anvard Leather Greaves protect your lower leg, allowing you to focus on winning this battle. These leather shin guards are made from 7-8 oz. leather and are suited for LARP and practice activities. Admire the distressed finish of the upper cuff and the embossed pattern trailing the lower. Ensure proper fit and comfort with the two adjustable buckle straps that enclose the back. This pair matches with the Antonius Leather Cuirass and the Anvard Leather Bracers. Be battle-ready while equipped with these greaves.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Anvard Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L19), which includes the Anvard Leather Greaves alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Distressed finish on upper cuff
- Embossed pattern on lower cuff
- Two adjustable buckle straps in the back
- Sold as a pair
- Great for LARP and light training
- Made of high-quality 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.