With agility and strength, you efficiently counter an upper attack. The frustrated opponent aims for your shin, but to no avail. The Anvard Leather Greaves protect your lower leg, allowing you to focus on winning this battle. These leather shin guards are made from 7-8 oz. leather and are suited for LARP and practice activities. Admire the distressed finish of the upper cuff and the embossed pattern trailing the lower. Ensure proper fit and comfort with the two adjustable buckle straps that enclose the back. This pair matches with the Antonius Leather Cuirass and the Anvard Leather Bracers. Be battle-ready while equipped with these greaves.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Distressed finish on upper cuff
- Embossed pattern on lower cuff
- Two adjustable buckle straps in the back
- Sold as a pair
- Great for LARP and light training
- Made of high-quality 7-8 oz. leather
- Greave Length (Laid Flat): 15.7 Inches
- Greave Width (Laid Flat): 11.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.