Keep your shins safe with our Albrecht Greaves. Made from leather naturally tanned for an authentic look, each medieval armour piece features four segments connected with grommets, giving this set its layered appearance. Greaves are an essential part of any armour set, so add these high-quality leather greaves to your medieval-inspired ensembles or other historical reenactment costumes. They are intended to be fastened to the back of the lower leg with three adjustable straps which are secured with buckles.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Albrecht Armour Set (ARMOUR-L1), which includes the Albrecht Greaves alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Sold in sets of two
- Naturally tanned for an authentic look
- Fashioned from four segments
- Fastens in the back with three adjustable buckle straps
- Great for wearing with any medieval or Renaissance outfit
- Excellent for LARP usage or light reenactment
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.