Prepare your sword and shield for the attack. Gird yourself with strong armour. Let out a piercing shout as you charge into the enemy lines. Maintain a proud bearing and a secure foothold with the Sigfrid Leather Greaves. Enjoy the traditional style and defense this pair will add to your armour set. Two riveted segments are craft from high-quality leather. Detailed edging lines the shin guards. Two adjustable buckle straps are on the inner side of each guard. Complete your armour set by combining these greaves with the Sigfrid Leather Bracers and Sigfrid Leather Gorget.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Sigfrid Armour Set (ARMOUR-L13) for the matching armour.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Two riveted segments
- Traditional style with detailed edging
- Two adjustable buckle straps on the back
- Perfect for LARP and training
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.