Combining comfort and protection, the Steel Fafnir Greaves make a superb choice for LARP battles and re-enactments. The steel greaves are crafted with metal plates that are riveted on a backing of padded suede leather. This design ensures that the LARP armour feels comfortable even when worn for long periods of time or while marching or running. Corrugated detailing on the steel plate armour does not only add decoration but stability to the piece. The leg armour shows off a bright metal finish that suits knight and warrior characters of all kinds. These greaves are sold as a set. Be sure to check out all of our Fafnir-style armour when preparing for your next LARP battle or re-enactment!
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features corrugated detailing
- Excellent leg protection
- Fitted with buckle straps at the knee and ankle
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Metal plates are riveted on cowhide suede leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.