The Lucas armour series has been specially designed for young heroes-in-training who want to test their mettle. The Steel Lucas Youth Greaves are made with some flexibility so that they can adjust slightly along with growing kids. Showing off a bright metal finish, these steel greaves are inspired by the adult Steel Adam Greaves (MY100017), though they have been cut smaller. The kids greaves fasten securely with the help of two buckled straps on the back. The metal can be carefully bent a little to help fit the wearers legs. We recommend wearing padded arming wear underneath for increased comfort. The youth leg armour works great for LARPing and re-enactments.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Steel Lucas Armour Set (ARMOUR-S5) for the matching armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Worn with two buckled straps
- Ideal for young warriors
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.