Add both protection and style to your LARP ensemble with the help of the Steel Georg Greaves. These fantastic steel greaves cover your shins while displaying fine detail with corrugated edges and rivets along the ridge. The bright metal finish on the metal greaves ensures that they go well with other pieces of medieval armour for LARPing and re-enactments and are especially suited to knight and champion characters. A pair of straps fasten over the backside of the calf to secure the leg armour in place. We recommend wearing padded arming wear with this steel plate armour for increased comfort.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Steel Georg Armour Set (OUTFIT-M60), which includes the Steel Georg Greaves alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features riveted and corrugated detailing
- Excellent leg protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
willbrown2501 (verified owner) –
Very nice looking greaves. Only thing is that they aren’t tapered at all, though that’s really just affecting the look of it and not the function. You can probably bend the bottom a bit for them to cup around your leg to make it taper a bit more anyways. Overall very nice!