Any ranger, rogue, or mercenary knows that they should protect their torso from the enemy in battle. Wear the Scoundrel Torso Armor. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this cuirass comes in two colors and four sizes. The chest plate features 5-6-ounce buffalo-leather plates riveted to the base plate, giving the armour more protection as well as flexibility. The cuirass secures onto the body with a pair of buckles on the back. These buckles give the sizing greater adjustability.
Also, the chest piece angles out to cover the top of the shoulders, helping to protect you without the need for pauldrons. Lacing adorns the edges of the shoulders. On the back of the leather armour are two frogs that allow you to quickly remove bladed weapons, not included. Straps at the shoulders attach the frogs to the armor. The adjustable shoulder straps ensure that you can choose between wearing one frog, both frogs, and none as the frogs are removable. If you prefer having a hood, make sure to check out the Scoundrel Torso Armor with Hood (RT-260), sold separately. Add the Scoundrel Torso Armor to your LARP ensemble or Renaissance faire costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in four sizes
- Available in two colors
- Secures with a pair of buckles
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Plates are 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.