When fighting to secure victory, you do not want to fear attacks to your hands. Let the Ashen Odomar Viking Leather Half Gauntlets protect them. They help to protect the backs of your hands in combat.
Made from 9-10-ounce leather, these Viking half-gauntlets come as a pair. Each black leather armour piece covers the back of the wrists and the hands in a mitten style. There is a large, rounded section that covers the fingers and a separate one that covers the thumb on each half-gauntlet. The thumbs and fingers have loops along the underside for securing them onto the hands.
Rivets secure three separate plates on top of the fingers. There are similar plates on the thumbs. An embossed pattern adorns each plate. In addition, a grey, ashen finish adds a slightly worn appearance to the plates.
Next, there are three pairs of grommets and lacing near the wrist on each Nordic armour piece. The grommets and lacing allow for attaching the Odomar Viking Leather Bracers (RT-515), sold separately. These Norse half gauntlets are great for LARPing and cosplaying. They work for a variety of characters, not just historical Viking warriors, but also fantasy personas as well.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Odomar Viking Leather Half Gauntlets – Ashen? Check out the Odomar Viking Leather Gauntlets – Ashen (ARMOUR-L40), for these gauntlets with bracers, or our Ashen Odomar Viking Armour Package (ARMOUR-L42) for the complete look.
Add detail and comfort to your armoured look by wearing these gauntlets over a pair of our leather gloves.
- Comes as a pair
- Secures with loops and lacing
- Embossed knotwork pattern
- Has an ashen finish
- Great for cosplaying, LARPing, and more
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.